A few months ago I was having a rough day! More like a rough week. I wanted to be anywhere but up here at Utah State. Kenz really put things inter perspective for me that day. She told me that the Lord put me here for a reason. What did He want me to learn by living here and experiencing life up at Utah State? She helped me see that the Lord's hand is in everything.
This girl has made such a difference in the way I see things! So grateful for her!
When things get hard now I stop and think, what does the Lord want me to learn from this experience?
1 Nephi 20:10 reads "For behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction."
Just like a tough workout, He prepares us for the greatness to come. He refines us so that someday we can be like Christ.
The Lord wants me to learn patience. He wants me to learn that I need to love everyone, and forgive always. It's a long progress, but with the Lord's hand I know he'll walk me through it.
I want to do whatever it takes to be on the Lord's team. As I've immersed myself in the Book of Mormon this week I want NOTHING more than to be with my Heavenly Father again! I can feel His love for me as I read the Book of Mormon and learn for myself the truth of the gospel. I can't wait to share the gospel with the people of New England. I want them to be able to feel His love for them. God loves His children!
- Ash
No comments:
Post a Comment