10-1: Gooood (Surgery Day)
10-2: Not good.
10-3: Better
10-4: OK
10-5: Good
10-6: Great
So much happened this week, yet nothing happened at all! Strange! OK!
Tuesday I had my surgery. Went GREAT. They gave me a block so I had a limp hand the entire rest of the day. I went back to the apartment and rested until the rest of the day, waking for the occasional ward visit (this ward is the best).
Wednesday we tried to go get the mail, but I felt like puking so we retreated! We literally spent all dayinside. I thought my brain would melt out of my ears. I was going INSANE. I had a tough transition from being able to do everything by myself to having to ask for help to unscrew a bottle, button my shirts, and many many other tasks we too often take for granted.
THURSDAY we had interviews with the pres!! Man that was wonderful. He gave great council!! I felt the spirit of peace. We met up with KAITANA!!!!! SHE IS AWESOME. Referral from a past mission pres who taught her the first discussion. She is from Sun Valley and plays bball at Dartmouth. Funny story!! So she played high school bball and was besties with my old roommate Haley Thompson!! She updated me on her and how BOTH OF THEM are taking the discussions! MIRACLES HAPPEN!!!! PRAY FOR THEM. EXPECT THEM. THEY ARE REAL.
Friday we spent most of the day out about, which was wonderful.
Conference:
The second question of the baptismal interview is sustaining the prophet and believing he is a prophet! So who better to give him a testimony of him other than the man himself! If you can throw your faith on any living man, it's the prophet. SOOO John came to conference (sunday afternoon). John always laughs at how prophets end their books in the sciptures (example: "brethren, ADIEU"). President Monson did the same thing when he ended his talk... Awesome. He's a prophet. We'll follow up with John later this week.
It really is amazing to see this area grow. Looking at my first planner, to now, is amazing. Things ARE happening!!
It's BEAUTIFUL AND FULL ON FALL!!!!!! No words or pictures describe this...
{My homie Bruce and I.}
{keep in mind I am doing make up and hair with one hand}
{This week in a nutshell. Go Aggies.}
Funny moments:
Writing conference notes with my left hand!




No comments:
Post a Comment